I've always seen these things on other peoples blogs and felt a little left out. Sure they are just a fun little meme disguised as an award, but I wasn't being asked to play and that is never fun. I like getting to play too!!
So I have to thank the lovely Becky over at Once Upon a Time for these awards. She is a new minion joining us from the writers platform building campaign. I am so glad I found her because I find her own blog to be refreshing and enjoyable.
So on to the awards.
First we have the Sunshine Award!
With this award I have to:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and provide a link.
- Write a post about it
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and let them know
The second award is the Kreative Blogger Award!
For this award I have to:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
- I in the performance company at Scarborough Renaissance Festival. I also am one of the costuming directors for the cast.
- I am the third eldest of 11 children; 1 full brother (older), 1 step brother (older), 2 half brothers, 2 half sisters, and 4 step sisters. I am only close to my full brother and one step sister. The rest I have not seen since they were young, and mostly only keep up with through Facebook.
- I can bend all the fingers on my left hand, including my thumb, backwards to touch my wrist. Also the tendon that connects my middle and ring finger on that hand is more separated than the average person allowing me to move the two fingers independently of one another on a level most people can not.
- I was so uncoordinated as a child that my dance instructor told my mom that she should find me a hobby that didn't involve movement. This is still the truth.
- My right eye has had more traumas than any other part of my body. I had a severe paper cut in my eye when I was in 1st grade. I got stabbed in the eye with a coffee straw in the 5th grade. I got a piece of sand in my eye and severely scratched it in the 7th grade. I stabbed myself in the eye with a liquid eyeliner brush in 12th grade (my actual eyeball was stained black for a few days and then was red for another week from the burst blood vessels). Finally my optometrist thought I had cancer in my right eye when I was 19, though it turned out to just be a freckle after they did a sonogram of my eye (and yes you have to use that goo to do a sonogram anywhere, including the eye).
- I have a super keen sense of smell which the husbeast swears is actually my super power. Trust me it is not the super power I would have ever wished for.
- My dreams are so vivid and so epic that I can recall a good majority of them in perfect detail years after I first had them. I can still remember every detail of a dream I had when I was 7 (that is almost 24 years for those trying to do the math).