Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Photo Op

I just wrote an entire post none of you will ever see. Those closest to me have heard me say what I just deleted more than once, and will probably hear it all again repeatedly, but there is no reason for  me to put such negativity out there in the universe. No one wants to hear about office problems, and honestly I don't want to talk about them.

I think instead of today's post I will go do some work on my WIP, which has been going along swimmingly. Instead please enjoy some of my favorite pictures from my Year in the Life photo project I did last year.

(If you click on the link in the caption it will take you to my Pbase where there are actual descriptions and stories for each pic)

                                                   

                                                       Shots from our New Orleans trip


The music is killing him

Bridge
Resting place


Swamp
Swamp



Some shots from the Tulsa Highland Games
Stretching
Unstoppable force



I have a thing about hands and feet

Piddies

Hands




Nature like things

99
Through the gate


Twisted roots


People


The Kid and the kitty
 


Daddy's hands
Fly be free

The mighty B
Bonzai


Changing of the guard



Abstract things


Pumpkin Guts

Jack-o-lanterns


Motion and light
Dance

A candle in memory of a lost friend



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.  My favorite is the husbeast in the tree (I like trees).  Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Thank you so much. I love taking pictures, and he is normally a pretty good subject. That trip was just full of opportune shots though. I also love trees so it made the picture so much better.

    ReplyDelete