Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Question or This is not a real post

As the title says this is not a real post, but a question.

This question is especially for my minions out there who are writers.


What is your favorite book on writing?

or

If you were buying a gift for a young aspiring writer what would you get them?


Ok so that was two questions, and not one. Sue me.

No seriously though, I need help here.

Oh and to make things more complicated, same set of questions, only trade out writing for cooking.


Ready? Go!

1 comment:

  1. My favourite book on writing is probably 'Reading Like A Writer' by Francine Prose. It emphasises close reading and word choice and is also very readable. I don't know about cooking, because that depends so much on how much knowledge someone already has.

    ReplyDelete