Thursday, August 11, 2011

Humor me

I think one of the most important things about being in a relationship is being able to humor your partner. At least it is very important in my relationship. My husband and I tend to like to do strange things, and all we can ask from each other is that we smile and go with it.

I have been doing a photo a day project and he is quite often the focus of my shot. What can I say, I get to the end of the day, realize I haven't taken a shot, and there he is. Plus the cats get a little fussy when I shove my camera repeatedly in their furry faces while they are sleeping.

Actually my husband is fairly photogenic. He also tends to do some very interesting things. Sometimes though he is really just humoring me. Tonight was one of those instances where he was just humoring me.


Inspiration and brilliance is not always something that comes easily. Some days I have trouble thinking of anything to take a picture of. Today I turned to the husbeast and told him to think of a picture for me or else I would take a picture up his nose. His response was that my idea was a great idea. So I took a picture up his nose.


I mean he let me put his nose hair on the internet. (They are cute nose hairs.)
If that isn't love, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment