Friday, November 8, 2013

Dayquil daydreams

So here I am; sick. I have caught some variety or chest/sinus infection from any one of about half a dozen people who are also suffering from a variety of chest/sinus infections. It is the time of year where we all share our crud and all suffer together.

The most persistent symptom I am suffering from right now is a foggy brain. I can't tell if it is the cold meds I have been taking or if it is from actually being sick or not. All I know is that I have the attention span of a four year old after a fist full of pixie sticks.

My attempts at work are laughable today. One should never be allowed to work in a job that is about looking at details and finding errors when there are cold meds involved. I am pretty sure that when I look at my work in a few days I will cringe and have to re do most of it.

That is all I have. I keep getting distracted. I need Jello. And a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment