Things I love on a cold night:
- A warm fuzzy blanket or three wrapped around me.
- The smell of home cooked food simmering on the stove (tonight it is collard greens).
- A purring kitten (if you have read many of my things I love/like/make me happy you will see a recurring theme here).
- TV I enjoy (not necessarily good TV mind you).
- Puppy snores.
- How the husbeast always gets super silly when their is a chill in the air.
- Going to bed under the big down comforter and snuggling up with the husbeast on one side and at least two cats on the other side.
- The way the sound of the wind seems so much crisper and clearer outside.
- The smell of chimney smoke on the air from neighbors lighting fires in their fireplaces.